Old Crimea, the item Kirov, with. A gold field
the Old Crimean woods, very beautiful and rich on fruits and mushrooms, landscapes of mountain Crimea come to an end. On the north the steppes of a flat part of peninsula opened now, and on the east - Kerchensky holmogore with its thousand-year thirst and brown paints of heat last. Not places especially well-known among tourists, however affinity of Feodosiya allows to involve them in an orbit of excursions, and also extreme tourism.
The Small town Old Crimea (between Belogorsky and Feodosiya) - thanks to the position on border of steppe and mountain woods once was capital Crimean a yurta of the Gold horde. Now it enters into the Kirov area, without having kept anything from the terrible past. Only small house museum of writer-romanticist Alexander Green, yes ruins of several mosques.
One of them the sultan of Egypt has erected Bejbars, more precisely, he in 1277 has welcomed to a city of the birth of 2 000 dinars. It came from half-sheep (kipchak), 9 summer boy it have sold on one of nevolnichih the peninsula markets. In Egypt it became the soldier-mamljukom, the faithful servant of Islam, and once comrades in arms have enthroned him. Zahir safes-hells-dynes the expert-salih and Bejbars of rules with 1260 for 1277, has become history that has put a great defeat to Mongols, having stopped their advancement to the Near East.
In 4 kilometres in the heart of wood on the southwest from Old Crimea there is an Armenian monastery of Surb-hach (the Sacred cross). Its oldest construction – a temple of the sacred Innocent person is erected in 1338. Asceticism and restraint of the Armenian architecture is combined with amazing stone-cutting art. Are very pleasant and some ancient springs at monastic walls. They are dressed by a stone, and approaches to them are paved in the Middle Ages.
The Monastery represents the whole complex in which were both defensive, and economic constructions, and also library and an educational institution for boys. Here prepared priests for all Armenian diaspora on the West from Crimea – for Lithuania, Poland, Moldova, Bulgaria and countries of Western Europe. In total in vicinities of Old Crimea there were 4 Armenian monasteries. Mountain tracks it is possible to pass and to ruins of other constructions. Wonderful springs, the falls rich with fruits of wood and top with tremendous kinds still are a little known among tourists.
The road from Old Crimea to Koktebel Is known to fans of the literature of the Silver age (but it is not especially passed now) so-called zemskaja. On it visited to each other Alexander Green and Maksimilian Voloshin. Now the road to many places is destroyed by landslips and washed away, so is of interest unless for ekstremalov.
Old Crimea – a recognised resort for sick of a tuberculosis. Actually, it also involved in it many known people. Among them poetess Julia Drunina. In the big sanatorium "Р=рЁюъЁ№ьёъшщ" long time the known doctor and the public figure academician Nikolay Amoss worked.
the Kirov area concern in the natural relation to Prisivashju, with its flat relief and a semidesertic climate, here there are delights for tourism, and to stay for a while with local relatives in the summer thousand visitors gather. Rather nearby and cheaply to go by electric trains on beaches of the Azov coast and Feodosiya, in zalivchikah Sivash excellent hunting for feathery game. On reservoirs of the North Crimean channel many both fish, and bathe. The biggest stream of beach public circulates from station Vladislavovka to station Ajvazovsky is really favourable way to spend summer holiday as in Kirovsk area very much reasonable prices on a food and remarkable steppe vegetables are supplemented with Foothills fruit.
The Settlement Kirov consists of two independent parts – an administrative centre of agricultural area and garrison small town of military pilots. Both that, and another parts interesting to tourism do not represent anything. But in local airdrome large international festivals are held. It is remarkable (to be exact local pilots) that here for the first time in Crimea commercial tourist flights on legendary Soviet supersonic fighters began to spend the INSTANT. There are they not cheaply – 10-15 thousand dollars, however at the western pilots earnings and pensions high, and prestigiousness of such tourism still above.
The Village the Gold field is based 200 years ago by natives of Switzerland, Tsjurihtal originally was called. In a Soviet period became the centre prospering vinodelcheskogo economy. Now in literal sense lies in ruins. But on ruins of a collective-farm recreation centre the local club of a mountain bicycle has made a line for a trial. Village vicinities – spurs of a file Ak – are very beautiful rocky breakages and lesochkami on beams. Here good conditions both for rock-climbing, and for a mountain bicycle. For the people searching not of an extreme, and health, - medicinal grasses and thickets of wild fruit plants.
Codes of international telecommunication :
The item Kirov, Old Crimea, with. A gold field +38 (06555)
In addition on the given theme:
the item Ajvazovsky, the Gold beach, the item Coastal, the item Seaside, h. Southern
the item of Ordzhonikidze, the item Koktebel, Karadag, the item of ShChebetovka, Echki-dag and the Fox bay
Belogorsk and Ak